Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

have you heard...........

Vicky Breslin Dutch Flat Hotel is makin' bacon..... AND COOKING BREAKFAST Saturday morning (Welcome Back Sussy)


 Jim Dion is turning 65 (Happy Birthday Jim) he's having a big party at the odd fellows with live music.

 I am hostessing a flea market (booths are 5.00 to help with the advertising budget)

 Tom is hosting freshly baked cookies. they are very tasty....


So come and have some fun it's a Dutch Flat Community Block Party!!!! 


 The olive lodge is having their 
pancake breakfast on Memorial day. I also have 600 water balloons for anyone interested in a water fight.

 So bring your family and friends for a good old fashioned block party! Oh yeah FREE DOG WATER & milk bones to all dogs who come !Olivia, Shino, Kiva and Rosco will be there for sure.

Call me if you need more info.....562 346 8676 is my number

No comments: