Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

will you?




I have this great idea, I need 52 cabinet knobs, wouldn't it be cool if everyone sent me one? I think it would just be the best. Email me if you want to be a part of this adventure & I will give you my address! Go on, you know you want to. Just one! 
It take 52 friends to fill my cabinets doors! 
My address is 
13671 Annandale Drive 12K 
Seal Beach CA 90740
missvicky@rock.com

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

barbe said...

do you want them all the same or different?? any size or shape you need them to be???

livininlb said...

I will bring one to you next week. I think I bought a few in Dallas, TX years ago and need to find them!
It's gonna look so cool when you get them all up!

Miss Vicky said...

I want them all to be different
vintage would be great

Juanita said...

I put mine in the mail to you today. Looking forward to updates on the project. Good Luck!